To provide clients with organized systems of people, knowledge and resources to maintain safe, healthy and clean environments while honoring budgetary integrity and fiscal responsibility.
Build teams of valued, trustworthy, customer focused and diverse people that understand their vast impact on the world around them and care about the facility they work in.
MINORITY BUSINESS ENTERPRISE
– State of Illinois
– Chicago Minority Supplier Development Council (MSDC)
– North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency
– City of Detroit
– The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
– State of Oregon
– Mid-South Minority Business Council
– Uniform Certification Agency
Once a small MBE working with leaders in the industry as a subcontractor, DFS is now a leader in MWBE stewardship supporting other small, minority and women owned business through partnerships that much like our story, support growth and development. Even though DFS is certified and can self-perform on many contracted services, we believe in the spirit of these programs and so we equally engage minority and women owned firms and suppliers as partners on contracts in aviation, education and recreation.
– OSHA Laws and Regulations
– Blood Borne Pathogen Requirements
– HCS (Hazard Communication Standards)
– SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
Our On-Site Management Team conducts daily inspections to ensure that safety rules are respected and followed. These inspections include but are not limited to:
– Proper Use of Chemicals and Equipment
– Safe Work Habits
– OSHA Compliance
We currently employ 1,500+ professionals in the custodial, customer service, and consulting fields.
AWARDS & CERTIFICATIONS
Diverse Facility Solutions, Inc is MBE certified by numerous certification agencies.