We recognize the importance of strong and dedicated personnel for the success of a janitorial services program.
Services range from light building maintenance to contract management for a variety of subcontracted and periodic maintenance services.
Services ranging from traditional strip & wax with daily maintenance, to state-of-the-art Polish & Protect, to deep carpet cleaning.
We possess the experience and know-how necessary to provide top-notch service to National and International Airports and Airlines.
Escalator Deep Cleaning
Specializing in escalator cleaning services with new, revolutionary equipment for cleaning horizontal and vertical treads simultaneously.
We work closely with all our customers to develop and implement a comprehensive, customized Quality Assurance/ Quality Control program.
When DFS partners with a facility to provide janitorial services, we consider your customers our customers. We design programs that move through daily and regular maintenance, 24-hour schedules or otherwise, to match your facility’s needs. We can build a full-cycle program that focuses on the customized needs of each of our customers and their unique facilities.
– Standard & Electrostatic Sprayer Disinfecting
– Restroom Stocking, Maintenance & Deep Cleaning
– Glass & Window Cleaning
– Carpet & Hard Floor Services
– Waste Removal & Recycling Programs
– Escalator & Elevator Detail Cleaning
– Bio-Hazard Clean-Up Services
– Upholstery Cleaning
– Pressure Washing
– Stainless Steel Restoration & Maintenance
– Parking Lot & Garage Cleaning
– Light Grounds & Landscape Maintenance
– Pedestrian Snow & Ice Control
– Lighting Maintenance
– Contract Management
– Construction Clean-Up
– Dispatch Programs & Services
– Maintenance Services
– Airport Ambassadors & Customer Service Agents
– Over-size Baggage Runners
– Ticket Checkers & Passenger Service Agents
ESCALATOR & TREADS DEEP CLEANING
Quality Assurance is the way in which DFS executes the right program for your facility. We only use the best practices in the industry, tested and vetted, in our programs. We focus our efforts on deploying those methods with a robust training program, clearly identified goals and standards, work loading, project scheduling, and implementing the right tools to ensure our managers and employees can successfully meet our customers’ expectations.
At its core, every DFS Quality Management program starts with:
- Standardized cleaning processes and procedures
- Facility-specific training for every employee
We manage it by:
- Implementing the DFS workload, data, and maintenance management program
- Improving efficiencies by documenting productivity standards using industry best practices
We track it with:
- A detailed inspection program customized for each facility
- Analysis and evaluation of inspection data documented through the newest and most robust software
We own it through:
- Dedicated and committed managers and corporate team members supporting our teams across the country.