To Our Customers,
All of us at DFS take our responsibility to serve our community very seriously as we know our customers depend on us — especially during times of crisis. With COVID-19 evolving daily, we are continually evaluating what we must do to meet the needs of our customers while also keeping our community and employees safe. Over the past two weeks we have implemented several measures to make sure our facilities are being cleaned and disinfected with the utmost care and detail. We have worked closely with our suppliers, partners and customers to make sure our supply chain of required products can be met and delivered on-time. I would like to thank all of you for your assistance during these trying times and ensure you that our employees continue to work hard to ensure safe and clean facilities for everyone.
Listed below are protocols that have been implemented to ensure safety of our employees working at your facilities. Understanding no two facilities are alike, we have asked our Site Managers to work with facility management to ensure we can accomplish what is needed to comply.
Promoting Social Distancing:
- Managers have been instructed to review all work schedules and adjust start and end times to eliminate employees gathering at the time clock. Employees are required to wear gloves when using the main time clock, and disinfectant will be used between shifts to clean each punch surface.
- Where applicable, we have activated the ability for employees to punch in via an app on their personal phones, should they wish to do so. All transactions are monitored via geofencing technology.
- Break times and areas are being modified to make sure our employees have ample room and maintain the 6-foot space requirement recommended by the CDC.
- Supply rooms and equipment are being distributed so that employees will not have to gather in a common space at the same time.
- PPE is always required while in the facility. This includes the use of gloves and goggles. Under special circumstances, as required by our SOP’s, protective gowns and face masks are also required.
- Mandatory hand washing every 30 minutes regardless of task or assignment.
- For our locations in NY, CA and IL affected by the “Stay in Place Orders,” letters have been distributed to each employee identifying them as “Essential Needs Employees” with a company contact number, should anyone have questions. Employees are only allowed to present that letter while going to and from work. We are encouraging our employees to comply with their respective order otherwise.
Please know that we are committed to taking every measure possible to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy so we can continue to service your facility during this much needed time. We will also be communicating with you if and when we have additional updates or information to share. You can also get updates on our social media platforms at any time.
Thank you for your continued support!
Mark Wright, President/ CEO